BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

Top 5 Dramas

So my favorite genre of movies is drama. So I will do my best to figure out my favorites down to 5. This list will be comprised of pure dramas, many dramas tend to flirt between other genres like comedy, romantic, or action...and in time I will do a list for those.

1. American Beauty - Excellent film. Has a very real feel in it, with a dark overbearing feeling of finding the small things in life that make it worthwhile.

2. As Good As It Gets - Great cast and character development. A phenomenal story.

3. Pay It Forward - Sad movie with an awesome ideal goal to make the world a better place.

4. Good Will Hunting - A film that truly shows how one's upbringing really affect the future of your life, and when the right opportunities come along, everything can change.

5. 21 Grams - A creative film with a strong cast that teaches us about life and how every person we come into contact with can affect our whole world.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm beginning to miss your daily posts :(