BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top 5 Time Periods I Would Like To Visit

1. 20 A.D. - Middle East - How cool would it be to see all the stories we've read and heard about Christ to see them happen in reality. I'd like to follow Him around for a few years.

2. 100 A.D. - In the Roman Empire. Right after the colosseum's construction...the heart of one of the greatest legacies ever in the history of the world.

3. 1250 A.D. - England - During the English rule towards the end of the crusades, during the times of knights and castles.

4. 4000 B.C. - The Garden of Eden - Well this has been a debatable subject but I do agree with the research that says the earth is 6000 years old. So I just want to go back and slap Adam and Eve...haha. Ohhhh, if only they knew hindsight was 20/20 and saw what the world would become. That's kind of a joke, but I think it would be cool to see what the earth was like before the fall of man. I guess we will see in due time when God fixes it all back the way it was supposed to be.

5. 1940 A.D. - I really wish I was born about this time. There is so much I like about the following decades , I just think about how cool it would be to live during them.


This brings me to the conclusion of how much fun a time machine would be....although it would corrupt any man I do believe.

0 comments: