BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Top 5 People I Would Like To Meet - 2 Part

Ok this was a proposed list idea so I'm going to run with it. But I thought for a second why limit myself here? So I will do a top 5 People I Would Like To Meet From The Past and a top 5 People I would Like To Meet in the Present. Basically a list of living and a list of dead people I would like to meet. Oh, and I am only going to choose people within the last century for those that are dead.


Top 5 People From The Past I Would Like To Meet

1. Mother Teresa - I think she truly was one of the truest examples of what it means to live a life of servitude.

2. Jim Braddock - The "Cinderella Man" story. It's absolutely wonderful to see a man inspire a nation during the the most impoverished time in our nation - The Great Depression.

3. Martin Luther King Jr. - Now I do feel he is a bit overhyped in the wrong ways and I think most people don't truly look at what he did. I think it's really cool to see a movement happen without violence, words are powerful men like him and I should throw Booker T. Washington in as well. Just an inspiring story.

4. Thomas Edison - I've always been fascinated with the idea of being an inventor and he was one of the most well-reknown.

5. Edgar Allen Poe - I love the way he writes and his vocabulary is so vast I envy his innovative word usage in virtually all of his work.



Top 5 Current People I Would Like To Meet

1. Erwin Raphael McManus - One of my favorite writers, very down to earth, and has such a great way to challenge one's faith.

2. Francis Chan- I find him inspiring, and pretty legit. I like the way he speaks and the way he writes

3. Chris Carrabba - Lead singer of Dashboard Confessional. Seeing him in concert I just find him a very down to earth guy. I think he is very grateful for his fans. His lyrics are some of the best in the history of all music in my opinion.

4. John Cusack - One of my favorite actors. I just think it would be cool to talk to him and hear about his favorite roles and what not.

5. Steven Spielberg - Great Director. He has done so many good movies, I'd like to see his insight and approach to taking on a film.

0 comments: