BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Top 5 Roller Coasters

Indeed I am a fan of roller coasters, I find them quite thrilling and fun. Sadly, I have not ridden as many as I would like to have, but this will be a list of my top 5 I have rode.















1. The Hulk - Featured at Universal Studios Islands of Adventures, totally sweet ride...launches you out of the tunnel and is one of the longest coasters I have ridden.
















2. Batman - Six Flag Over Georgia - many inverts, feet dangle, and it's just plain fast
















3. Dueling Dragons - Featured at Universal Studios Islands Of Adventure - No roller coaster is like this one. It is two separate danglefeet coasters that throughout the ride interweave each other and come so close to one another throughout the ride. Also walking through the entrance alone is an experience, as you walk through a castle that looks to be destroyed by the fire and ice dragons.











4. Ninja - Six Flags Over Georgia - This is my favorite visually stunning roller coaster. It just looks crazy awesome. It has about 5 inverts and a wide open free fall over a lake. Just check the picture out!

















5. DejaVu - Six Flags Over Georgia - Well first of all this ride no longer exists which is why it falls into the number five spot. It was definetly the most innovative ride around. Before Goliath, it was the tallest and fastest ride at Six Flags Over Georgia, going both forwards and backwards, this bad-boy was sick.

0 comments: