BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Top 5 Outdoor Activities

Recommended from a friend, I think this one should be relatively fun.

1. Playing Tennis - easy to be prepared for this one, not much needed to call someone up last minute and play for a few hours. Despite my hit/miss skills I thoroughly enjoy this sport.

2. Backpacking - Nothing quite like going on a multiday hike where all your necessities of survival are strapped to your back. This is something I would do all the time if it was feasable.

3. Mountain Biking - A relatively new hobby for me but an absolute blast if you hit the good trails. Fun workout with the ever-changing terrain can create some quick adrenaline jolts through fast descents, rough tracks, and brutal wrecks.

4. Snow Skiing - Why not? I guess this is appropriate since I'll be doing it for the next 5 months. It really is fun to cut through the snow and weave through people tearing down a black diamond trail.

5. Running - I need better motivation for this one, but I do really enjoy doing it. Preferably on a trail, or on the beach, even at camp is always good.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i could've easily guessed these haha