BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Top 5 Foods

These list will consist of foods that I would eat as a meal, basically ruling out candy and snacks. Speaking of which since I am behind on this blog, I think my next list will be top 5 candies.

1. Cheeseburger - Not those fast food kind, but the kind fresh off the grill, juicy and savory.

2. Cereal - It's lame I know, but I like cereal, all kinds a few examples - Reese's Puffs, Special K, Waffle Crisp, Raisin Bran Crunch

3. Lasagna - Much like a lot of italian I like mine cold on the inside and hot on the outside, that is lasagna at its best for me.

4. Seafood - A bit broad, but I enjoy all kinds of seafood, shrimp, crab legs, lobster, and fish.

5. Steak - My preference here would be a tender filet mignon.

0 comments: